At Quest Heat Systems, we take your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Quest Heat Systems, a division of Therma-Stor LLC collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the HeatUpBedBugs.com Web site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to HeatUpBedBugs.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
When visiting Web sites, certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Quest Heat Systems collects and how it is used.
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Affirmative Customization
- One-Time Tailoring
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone
The HeatUpBedBugs.com Web site collects anonymous and aggregate information about visitors for the purpose of analyzing Web site usage in order to improve the Web site. The HeatUpBedBugs.com Web site does not collect personal information about visitors without explicit permission from the visitor. The HeatUpBedBugs.com Web site collects contact information from visitors on a strictly voluntary opt-in basis. This contact information, including email address, is used strictly for business-related communication with visitors who opt-in by providing their contact information on a voluntary basis. After opting in, a visitor can opt out at any time; just contact us. You may send an email message to email@example.com, or call us toll-free at 1-800-533-7533.
Our Web site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients: Who Has Access to the Information Collected?
Only Quest Heat Systems, a division of Therma-Stor LLC and/or our entities acting as our agents, or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention: How Long Is This Information Retained?
We do not have a specific policy regarding the retention of information that we collect, and information may be retained indefinitely.
Quest Heat Systems,
A Division of Therma-Stor LLC
4201 Lien Road
Madison, WI 53704
Quest Heat Systems, a division of Therma-Stor LLC is P3PSeal certified. In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal, an independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with Quest Heat Systems to resolve any dispute you may have.
If you wish to either opt-in or opt-out of the use of the information collected at this Web site, please contact us. You may send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free at 1-800-533-7533.
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions or comments, please contact us. You may send an email message to email@example.com, or call us toll-free at 1-800-533-7533.